Who would you call if an app’s not working? Certainly not a programmer – he’s the guy who made it that way. Definitely not a PM – he’s over there in the corner, panicking. Management? Yeah, good luck with that.
What this (all too real) situation needs is a QA engineer. Here at HTEC, we have half-a-dozen analytical watchdogs going under the name of QA team. And that very team is looking to expand itself. Not that our dev crew is bad – quite the contrary – it’s just that the scope of our project demands perfection.
We need someone who would fit perfectly into a dynamic, but friendly work environment. A person who likes to tinker with stuff, break them apart and put them together in a better way. Someone who finds joy where a programmer would only find misery. We’re exaggerating, of course, but we hope you catch our drift.
HTEC is looking for a meticulous senior QA engineer. If you got the skills, we have plenty of tech to challenge them.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating test plans, writing and maintaining test scripts and test cases
- Performing system tests, tracking bugs
- Communicating with developers, PM and clients
- Maintaining test environments and deploying releases and patches
- Documenting test results, test metrics
- Constantly learning and sharing knowledge and ideas with coworkers.
You should have:
- 5+ year of experience in Quality Assurance
- Experience with testing automation: JMeter, Selenium…
- Experience with API/UI testing frameworks
- Very good communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to think out of the box and express creativity in everyday work
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to communicate complex issues clearly with team members and developers
- Consistent attention to detail
- Fluent English, written and spoken.
Good to have:
- Experience in one of OOP languages
- BSc degree in Computer Science or equal education.
What we offer:
- A permanent contract and a competitive salary.
- Cutting edge projects, and direct cooperation with our international partners.
- Rapidly growing, friendly and extremely pleasant working environment.
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths.
- Team events, sports activities, full fridge of drinks and fresh fruits and an office packed with positive energy.
If you are a person who always challenges the status quo, if you’re excited to work on cutting-edge technologies in a great and friendly atmosphere with a great team, join us, so you can broaden your horizons and start shaping the future of software products with us!
Apply for the position by sending your CV and Cover Letter written in English to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org