Behind every innovative engineer, there’s an experienced designer making sure the product is tight, comfortable, and actually practical for the end-user. As a tech company, HTEC is well aware of this fact, so we’re always looking to boost our already vast design team; this time – through an internship program.
We are on the hunt for two passionate people with some experience in the tools of the trade, but willing to learn deeper intricacies of UX and UI design. Our senior designers will provide constant mentorship, offering you guidance, advice, and assistance throughout your journey. At the end of the internship period, you will able to apply all the knowledge you’ve gained in and take on any project by yourself. And, of course, we’ll offer you a permanent position among our team of eleven designers, should we meet each other’s expectations.
You’ll get to learn:
- Designing craft pixel-perfect interfaces with a high attention to detail.
- UX and UI design for mobile devices (Android and iOS) and web.
You should have:
- Passion for design and visual arts.
- Some working knowledge of graphic design software.
- Solid understanding and an active determination to learn UX and UI design.
- Awareness of current trends, with the accent on UX and UI design.
- Some understanding of visual design capabilities, including composition, layout information, hierarchy, typography, and color.
- Some knowledge of responsive web technologies.
- Good communication skills.
- Good knowledge of English, written and spoken.
What we offer:
- Productive, rapidly growing, and goal-oriented work environment.
- Top-notch senior designers for you to learn from.
- A possibility of permanent contract and a competitive salary.
- Innovative, game-breaking projects and a chance to work with our international partners.
- Fast personal development with a steady learning curve.
- Webbed hierarchy with short decision paths, where everyone’s voice is heard
- Team events, sports activities, full fridge of drinks and fresh fruits, and an office packed with positive energy.
If you’re interested, send us an email containing your CV, portfolio, and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll set up an interview. Applications will be considered until 24.07.2017.