B2B Performance Marketing Manager
You will join our global marketing and growth team and help implement the company's digital strategy while overseeing day-to-day implementation. You will play a critical role in leading an effective team of marketing communication professionals to scale the goals effectively.
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound B2B marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales will help you accomplish.
We are looking for a skilled digital marketing leader who is a strongly organized team player and isn't afraid of shifting responsibilities.
You will fit well in HTEC’s marketing and growth team if you have operational marketing experience, are passionate about delivering measurable results, and are unafraid to get creative and experiment with new ideas. If you love testing new things, collaborating with motivated and independent people, and have a T-shaped skill set we’d like to meet you.
You have both a creative and analytical mindset, and are able to set and prioritize goals with 3+ years of experience in digital marketing - we want you to keep on reading.
Experience, preferably in B2B marketing including specific experience with demand generation, multi-touch and integrated campaigns, content marketing, multi-channel programs and tactics such as digital, email, webinars and content partnerships.
Ideal: experience driving acquisition for B2B tech
We are looking for a person with a growth, data-driven mindset, that is capable of switching from strategy to execution.
Your main responsibilities will include leading the marketing communication team (content, SEO, advertising and social media), allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term team executable goals.
- Design and perform inbound and outbound media campaigns aligned with business goals
- Manage everyday operational efficiency of a 3+ marketing communication team and their external supporters (development, copy, production, content) and agencies
- Suggest, perform and manage monthly, quarterly and annual plan for the marketing communication team
- Construct a functional workflow within the marketing team and its external support, connecting it to other (internal) stakeholders (like Management & Sales)
- Set, monitor and report on marketing goals
- Make data-driven decisions based on continual analysis of market trends and the positioning of competitors
- Ensure our marketing message is strong and consistent across all channels
- Plan and coordinate promotional campaigns
- Create and manage a calendar of events such as webinars, conferences and thought leadership contributions.
- Own the editorial and campaign plan of the marketing team
- Report to CMO on the progress of Marketing Operations and align on vision and general directions with HTEC Management
- Recruiting, and supervising members of the Marketing communication team
What we offer
Permanent contract and competitive salary
Innovative and cutting-edge projects
Flexible working hours
Private healthcare service
Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
Team events and sport activities
Fast personal development and a steep learning curve
Rapidly growing, friendly and extremely pleasant working environment
Full fridge of drinks and fresh fruits, and an office packed with positive energy