- Designing, implementing and testing API-driven, high-traffic, event-driven .Net back-end as well as documenting it for both internal and external use
- Analyzing and architecting complex data structures
- Working in a team of great people providing value to the product we deliver
- Contribute to production deployments, including documentation of technical specifications and release notes
- Keeping an eye on new technologies to ensure that we provide top market solutions
- Writing testable code, followed by the tests.
- Onboarding and mentoring less experienced colleagues.
We put emphasis on clean code and modular architecture, with scalability and performance in mind.
- 5+ years of development experience with .NET technologies including C#, ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET Core MVC
- Strong knowledge of SQL, performance tuning of relational databases.
- Experience with Git and Git-flow (Trunk-based flow is a big plus)
- Experience with event driven architecture
- Strong verbal and written English communication skill
- Exposure to all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing development environment.
What we use:
- .NET Framework and .NET Core
- Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSql, MongoDB
- Microsoft Azure, AWS
- Azure DevOps, Jenkins, SonarQube, Docker
- RabbitMq, Kafka, Azure Service Bus