Experienced UX/UI Designer
Our ideal candidate should be immersed in their vision but focused on challenging the standards and delivering perfect UX and UI solutions. We operate from all four HTEC development centers – Belgrade, Nis, Novi Sad and Banja Luka – and are looking for a new colleague in any of these four offices. So, if you’re ready to challenge conventions and grow alongside us, please contact us.
*Please include a cover letter and a link to your portfolio or samples of projects along with your application.
- Involvement in the entire design process – from ideation, strategy and user research, over prototyping and visual design, to hand off, preserving tight relationships with the iterative development team.
- Understanding the client’s business needs, their industry and its pain points, while contributing and positively impacting the overall business, the customers' expectations and the company’s brand values.
- Communicating and collaborating with multidisciplinary teams, key stakeholders and business partners to deliver both the user and the business needs.
- Exploring and presenting complex design concepts and the reasoning behind your design.
- Working closely with the Product Owner, Design Lead and engineers to shape the direction and execution for all phases of the project – from start to finish.
- Creating UX solutions – defining briefs and user stories, creating flows, mockups, wireframes, and prototypes.
- Producing high-quality deliverables with strong attention to details, and a complete understanding of responsive and mobile principles.
- Experience in digital product design, especially in iterative Agile processes.
- Strong working knowledge of design software such as Sketch, Figma or Adobe suite.
- Advanced skills in rapid prototyping and interactive prototypes using various tools such as Sketch, Figma, InVision, Marvel, etc.
- Understanding of visual design capabilities, including composition, layout information, hierarchy, typography, and color.
- Awareness of current trends in the industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of English language, written and spoken.
- 5+ years of professional experience in UX/UI design.
- Experience working with animation and interaction is preferable.
What we offer
Permanent contract and competitive salary
Innovative and cutting-edge projects
Flexible working hours
Private healthcare service
Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
Team events and sport activities
Fast personal development and a steep learning curve
Rapidly growing, friendly and extremely pleasant working environment
Full fridge of drinks and fresh fruits, and an office packed with positive energy