Experienced UX/UI Designer
This vacancy is open in our development centres in: Belgrade, Novi Sad, Nis, Banja Luka and Subotica.
*Please include a cover letter and a link to your portfolio or samples of projects along with your application.
- Involvement in the entire design process – from ideation, strategy and user research, over prototyping and visual design, to handoff, preserving tight relationships with the iterative development team
- Understanding the client’s business needs, their industry and its pain points, while contributing and positively impacting the overall business, the customers' expectations and the company’s brand values
- Communicating and collaborating with multidisciplinary teams, key stakeholders and business partners to deliver both the user and the business needs
- Exploring and presenting complex design concepts and the reasoning behind your design
- Working closely with the Product Owner, Design Lead and engineers to shape the direction and execution for all phases of the project – from start to finish
- Creating UX solutions – defining briefs and user stories, creating flows, mockups, wireframes, and prototypes
- Producing high-quality deliverables with strong attention to details, and a complete understanding of responsive and mobile principles
- Experience in digital product design, especially in iterative Agile processes
- Strong working knowledge of design software such as Sketch, Figma or Adobe suite
- Experience in building and maintaining a Design System
- Advanced skills in rapid prototyping and interactive prototypes using various tools such as Sketch, Figma, InVision, Marvel, etc.
- Understanding of visual design capabilities, including composition, layout information, hierarchy, typography and color
- Awareness of current trends in the industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of English language, written and spoken
- 5+ years of professional experience in UX/UI design
- Experience working with animation and interaction is preferable
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS
Not the job you are looking for? Browse through other open positions at HTEC here.
What we offer
Permanent contract and competitive salary
Innovative and cutting-edge projects
Flexible working hours
Private healthcare service
Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
Team events and sport activities
Fast personal development and a steep learning curve
Rapidly growing, friendly and extremely pleasant working environment
Full fridge of drinks and fresh fruits, and an office packed with positive energy