Are you ready for new challenges?
We are looking for an experienced Hybris engineer interested in becoming a part of our team working on developing large scale e-commerce enterprise applications.
If you are eager to take an active role in driving the agenda and continually trying to find improvements both in the code and in the ways of working, HTEC is the right place for you. Your primary responsibility will be software design and development, as well as communication with clients with the aim of understanding their business requirements. If you wish to challenge yourself through inspiring projects and become a part of a group of hardcore engineers, apply for this position below.
Important note: All interviews are held online as we follow the recommendations and the current situation considering coronavirus.
- Write efficient, reusable and documented code
- Cooperation with other development team members
- Prioritizing tasks and daily activities
- Onboarding and mentoring less experienced colleagues
- Interfacing with our clients to define requirements, estimates and project timelines
- Daily stand-up meetings to review current progress and obstacles with the project team
- Weekly meetings to review with the entire technology team.
- 3+ years of experience working with Hybris (WCMS, Cockpit, Commerce Accelerator, Search, Payment, Data Hub, Smart Edit, User Personalization, ImpEx, Data Modeling, Impex, Cache, PCM, Cron Jobs)
- Proficient in Hybris foundational concepts and has experience and knowledge of multichannel architecture, data modeling with Hybris, Data exchange and integration with SAP
- Worked in at least 3 projects in end to end implementation of B2C / B2C Storefronts
- Hands on knowledge of SAP Hybris module/extension development
- Experience in spring MVC and web services
- Troubleshoot issues and provide solutions to issues.
- Hands on experience with Hybris tools including Hybris Management Console, Hybris Administration Console, and other cockpits
- Knowledge of Clean architecture principles and DDD
What we offer
Permanent contract and competitive salary
Innovative and cutting-edge projects
Flexible working hours
Private healthcare service
Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
Team events and sport activities
Fast personal development and a steep learning curve
Rapidly growing, friendly and extremely pleasant working environment
Full fridge of drinks and fresh fruits, and an office packed with positive energy