Junior UX/UI Designer
Our design team is currently 15 people strong, with every member passionate and meticulous about their craft. We engage in projects during all their phases – from initial conceptualization to final brush-ups and make-overs.
Our ideal candidate should be immersed in their vision but focused on challenging the standards and delivering perfect UX and UI solutions. The vacancy is open in our Nis office, so if you’re ready to challenge conventions and grow alongside us, please contact us.
*Please include a cover letter and a link to your portfolio or samples of projects along with your application.
Required qualifications and experience
Our ideal candidate should have:
- A heart, eye, and passion for design - understanding of visual design capabilities, including composition, layout information, hierarchy, typography and color
- Some kind of knowledge about design in general - based on previous education and/or experience
- High enthusiasm about further improvement in various design fields (graphic design, visual design, branding, etc.)
- High awareness of current trends in the industry
- Basic knowledge of User Experience and User Interface design methodologies
- Some working knowledge of design software such as Sketch, Figma, or Adobe suite
- Some skills in rapid prototyping and interactive prototypes using various tools such as Sketch, Figma, InVision, Marvel, etc.
- Good knowledge of English language, written and spoken
- Great communication skills
What we offer
Permanent contract and competitive salary
Innovative and cutting-edge projects
Flexible working hours
Private healthcare service
Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
Team events and sport activities
Fast personal development and a steep learning curve
Rapidly growing, friendly and extremely pleasant working environment
Full fridge of drinks and fresh fruits, and an office packed with positive energy