Project Manager for Embedded System Development
We are hiring for a project manager for embedded system development, who will lead the design of various innovative and diverse projects in the area of embedded system development that includes software, hardware and mechanics.
This vacancy is open in our development center in Nis.
What will your job involve?
- In the service business you will lead projects to success for our customers and HTEC. Your job will involve stakeholders in the daily flow and practices and lead to success of development efforts.
- As a Project Manager for embedded systems you will need to have excellent knowledge about the needs of the customer as well as the difficulties of the developers. To accomplish that, you will spend half of the time as a service supplier with the initiator of the new project and half with the development team of the new system.
- You will determine the framework conditions for a project team comprising highly qualified employees from a range of disciplines, helping them to realise and deploy their maximum potential.
- Your team may be spread across different locations.
- Remaining close to clients is key, so your work may involve traveling to clients and meetings with their stakeholders
- You will closely cooperate with the logistic and import-export team to keep things rolling. Managing the risks that can be involved by delays produced by 3rd parties is key for the delivery of an embedded system.
What you should offer:
- You have a relevant college degree, and are comfortable in an electronic product environment that includes software, hardware and mechanics.
- You have a good understanding of business management.
- You have the determination, sense of customer value, people skills, and the structured, methodical approach required to successfully manage and create the framework for complex projects. Furthermore, you are able to recognize all advantages and disadvantages of a structured process framework and involve improvisation and bricolage to move away from it, when needed, in order to speed up the implementation of tasks rapidly under dynamic conditions.
- You have gained experience both in agile projects and ideally in the service environment.
- You are able to communicate confidently in English in an international environment.
What you will get:
Recognized as one of the best employers in Serbia, HTEC will support your success with its unique corporate culture. HTEC teams deliver engineering excellence across a full spectrum of services, from product conceptualization and design, to sophisticated engineering across domains and technologies. We’re a diverse collective of creatives, thinkers and doers, continually envisioning what’s possible to help our customers do what they imagine in new ways and with less friction involved. This is the result of the brilliance of our people who are encouraged to share ideas and build knowledge for the long run.
HTEC nurtures every single employee through proprietary people programs designed by employees themselves to give each individual a chance to develop its full potential and do what they like to do and what they show the most talent and affinity for. Our people work with leading companies and some of the most innovative startups on solving complex business and engineering challenges. By managing self-organised teams you will get the freedom to make your own decisions, as well as the flexibility to choose your own working methods as per the client and team needs and to put forward and implement your own ideas.
Not the job you are looking for? Browse through other open positions at HTEC here.
What we offer
Permanent contract and competitive salary
Innovative and cutting-edge projects
Flexible working hours
Private healthcare service
Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
Team events and sport activities
Fast personal development and a steep learning curve
Rapidly growing, friendly and extremely pleasant working environment
Full fridge of drinks and fresh fruits, and an office packed with positive energy