HTEC Group supports digital transformation, productizes innovation, and accelerates ventures. The company has been growing at an average rate of 50% per year for the past five years. Prior to that, the company was named to the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 list for Central Europe as one of the 50 fastest growing technology companies from 2011-2015, in a region with a collective population of almost 125M.
We are looking for forward-thinking and passionate Project Managers with an enthusiasm for software development in both Agile and Waterfall development methodologies, who understand business processes and know ways in which they can be improved.
- Organizing and managing all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion
- Understanding and communicating client business needs to the project team
- Managing the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Developing, maintaining and effectively executing project plan throughout the project life; ensuring timely revision of project plan to meet changing needs and requirements
- Risk management and contingency planning
- Measuring project performance using appropriate tools and techniques in order to monitor the progress of the project and propose solutions to problems
- Managing resources, communication with the client and internally around resources engaged in the project
- Mentoring team members and supporting their professional growth.
- Proven project management-related experience in the information technology sector
- Deep understanding of Project Management Lifecycle and Software Development Life Cycle
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Excellent analytical skills and a problem-solving approach
- Expertise in project constraint management - resource, time and cost
- A deep understanding of agile software development best practices
- Decision-making skills
- Willingness to explore and learn
- Fluency in English
- Academic degree (IT field is a plus)
- Possessing project management certifications (PMP, ACP, Prince2, ITIL and/or Scrum Master) is a plus.
What we use:
Strong knowledge and experience in usage of the project management and collaboration tools, such as: Jira, Trello, Confluence, Google Workspace, Slack, Zoom, Skype but we are flexible to explore and use other tools as well.
What we offer
Permanent contract and competitive salary
Innovative and cutting-edge projects
Flexible working hours
Private healthcare service
Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
Team events and sport activities
Fast personal development and a steep learning curve
Rapidly growing, friendly and extremely pleasant working environment
Full fridge of drinks and fresh fruits, and an office packed with positive energy