What we are looking for is not so much a tester as a team member who focuses on testing. That means you will be expected to make decisions alongside your development team on equal footing – from the drawing board to the release. You and your team will be responsible for everything from building the right thing to building it right.
You have experience across all areas of testing and have preferably operated in a customer-facing role.
You are someone who is inspired and driven by working around the latest technologies, fast-paced environments, and complex problem solving, and you love bringing new ideas to the table.
- Work inside our cross-functional team, closely cooperating with developers, testers, managers, and other stakeholders
- Contribute throughout the product development lifecycle: from product planning to release
- Use testing infrastructure, data, and tools to perform manual and automated testing
- Review and develop software specifications as required
- Document and report results
- Work with the team to understand quality expectations
- Propose improvements of our processes to enable delivering higher quality software on time
- Successfully completed degree in computer science or similar
- Understanding of agile software development processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – you can portray complex issues in a comprehensive and straightforward way
- Experience in working with different environments (Windows, Linux, Web, Mobile, etc.)
- Experience in automated testing would be a bonus
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
What you will get:
- Dynamic and highly stimulating working environment with skilled professionals
- Opportunity to create your own work position
- Opportunity to improve your skills and knowledge
- Friendly atmosphere with lots of regular events, whether it be knowledge sharing, team building, peer gatherings, or just-for-fun socials.