Senior Product Manager
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our rapidly growing team and make an immediate impact by leading a product team in developing a large 3P marketplace and help shape our product thinking.
Goal: To help build and launch a world-class 3P marketplace for the region and play a key role in building the best product management practices and mentor junior product managers inside the company.
This vacancy is open in our development centres in: Belgrade, Novi Sad and Banja Luka.
- Own and lead all aspects of an established agile team, including backlog grooming, triage and prioritization, and cross-functional coordination.
- Define the scope of development for new product features and ongoing feature improvements, including the management of all backlog and project management activities.
- Analyze, define and validate product features against multiple business objectives.
- Perform impact analysis and technical feasibility study.
- Facilitate and run product discovery workshops like design sprints.
- Break down complex problems and efficiently use data and analytics layered against high-quality user research to inform the product’s direction.
- Track progress, assess risks, coordinate delivery, and actively communicate contingency and mitigation plans for the team.
- Run various ad-hoc research and business analyses to assess opportunities and risks.
- Perform ODI (Outcome-Driven Innovation) style research, customer interviews, and usability testing sessions.
- Define, track and own KPIs and success metrics.
Core deliverables in the first:
- Work cross-functionally and with other PMs to organize and prioritize high-level roadmap and backlog
- Start delivering through product discovery, working closely with cross-functional teams
- Take overall in-flight and planned initiatives
- Lead product discovery workshops with relevant stakeholders
- Deliver tangible improvements to the product discovery and validation process
- Work collaboratively with the entire product and design team to set OKRs
- Ship features that deliver high business impact on the assigned projects
- Be fully embedded into cultural and tactical processes
- Monitor and measure the success of your initiatives against project goals
- Continuously improve the team’s processes through meaningful contributions
- Work alongside other Senior Product Managers to fully define the product team’s ways of working, roles, and responsibilities
- Develop a repeatable model for delivering high quality, high impact products
- Define services and methodologies for the entire product layer in collaboration with the Head of Product
- Hire and mentor a junior product manager
- Constantly re-evaluate alignment with the strategic goals of the business, adjusting where necessary
- Strong expertise using data to make decisions with a variety of tools and methodologies to gather and synthesize information
- Experience with APIs, web, mobile, and backend software development life cycle
- Ability to creatively craft solutions through data and a customer-centric approach
- Ability to build wireframes and mockups, with an aptitude for keeping things simple
- Ability to read a business case and generate insights
- Understanding of P&L, pricing models for consumer products
- In-depth knowledge of customer segmentation and go-to market strategies
- Ability to perform market research and generate insights
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulousness and high bar for quality when writing user stories, reviewing designs, brainstorming technical approaches, and testing a feature before it is released
- Background in computer science, economics, or marketing
- BS degree in Computer Science, Economics, Marketing or Management
- 5+ years of software or internet product management experience
- You have shipped at least 5 products in either B2C or B2B world (or both)
- You have a track record of shipping products that had commercial success
- You have led cross-functional teams of at least 20 people in total
The ideal candidate will have:
- In-depth knowledge of the entire product life cycle
- Has experience in working with JTBD framework, understands outcome-driven innovation and design thinking
- Previous experience in articulating KPIs across all product dimensions
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Has worked in dual agile environments before
- Entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to quickly overcome obstacles
- Ability to lead and facilitate design sprints
- Ability to communicate in fluent English and native Serbian language
Measures of Success:
- Successful delivery and launch of the 3P marketplace product measurable by prior defined metrics
- Elevated overall product management methodologies and ways of working in the company
- Significant contribution in mentorship, materials produced, workshops, and case studies to the overall product team
- Enabled business development team to convert leads by elevating the value of the product services provided
Not the job you are looking for? Browse through other open positions at HTEC here.
What we offer
Permanent contract and competitive salary
Innovative and cutting-edge projects
Flexible working hours
Private healthcare service
Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
Team events and sport activities
Fast personal development and a steep learning curve
Rapidly growing, friendly and extremely pleasant working environment
Full fridge of drinks and fresh fruits, and an office packed with positive energy