We are excited to share that our this week’s guest on a new Fast Forward episode is Fabrizio Ballarini, a growth expert tasked with growing the organic presence of Wise (formerly TransferWise), the London-based international money transfer service, one of Europe’s more promising fintech startups.
He spoke to our Niko Slavnic about global market trends, challenges and some of the tactics and practices that have helped his team achieve and maintain success as it has grown over the years.
Listen to the podcast to hear what he has to say on
- Flexibility in searching for talents globally
- The biggest changes on the market
- How big and small players are making disruptions across industries globally
- The difference between small and big players on the market in terms of their business approach
- Wise’s growth and scalability when compared to their competition
- And much more
Stay Tuned for Fresh FastForward Episodes
We are always eager to dive into other industries and learn something new that can inspire us to make positive changes in the world we are all part of. Make sure you don’t miss out on our next FastForward episode.
Is there an industry expert you would like to learn more about? Let us know.
In the meantime, learn more about our fast-forward tech stars at our fast-forward page or connect with us via Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram to keep up to date with the latest news, insights, and some of the world’s best disruptive stories.