Effective Date: June 22nd, 2018
Information We Collect
The personal details we collect may include:
- Contact information – name and email address
- When you apply for a job – name, email, phone number, address, gender, nationality, date of birth, or any other information you may provide in your CV and/or cover letter.
- Other personal details you may disclose voluntarily.
Information Collected by Automated Means
Specific information may be collected by automated means. These include cookies and web beacons when you visit this Site. You can find more information about these practices in Cookies Policy.
How We May Use the Collected Information
The information collected may be used for the following purposes:
processing, evaluating and replying to your requests and inquiries;
- processing job applications, assessing qualifications, verifying provided information, and conducting employment-related checks;
- creating and managing your account;
- operating, evaluating and improving our business (developing new services, improving and managing communication, learning about our visitors and their on-site behavior, analyzing our services and website, facilitating the functionality of our site);
- complying with applicable legal requirements and industry standards and our policies.
The information collected online using cookies and other automated means are used to:
- Recognize your computer when you visit the Site;
- Track how you navigate the Site;
- Improve the Site’s usability and performance;
- Analyse the use of the Site;
- Manage the Site.
The above-mentioned information is used to help detect technical and service problems, to administer our Site, to identify users and gather demographic information about our users and visitors. Clickstream data may be used to determine the time users spend on our Site, how users navigate through it and how we can alter specific functions to improve and facilitate functionality.
Your online activities over time may be tracked by third parties by collecting information through automated means, including cookies, web server logs and web beacons, to collect or receive information from our Site and elsewhere on the internet.
All the personal information provided to us are not sold or disclosed, except as described herein or otherwise revealed to you at the time the data is collected.
Your information may be shared among HTEC related entities. The information may be shared with service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf, including without limitation, hosting or operating this Site and analyzing data. These service providers are contractually obliged to appropriately protect the privacy and security of personal data they process on our behalf.
Your personal information may be disclosed in the following situations:
- if we are required to do so by law, regulation or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena);
- in response to requests by government agencies, for example, law enforcement
- when we believe disclosure is necessary or suitable to prevent physical harm or
financial loss or in connection with an investigation of alleged or actual illegal
HTEC reserves the right to transfer any personal data we have about you in the event of selling or transferring all or a portion of our business or assets (this also refers to any kind of reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safety measures designed to protect the personal data you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Links to Other Websites
Links to other websites provided on the Site are available for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from us and have their own privacy policies, which we strongly encourage you to review. We are not responsible for the content of the linked websites, any use of these sites, or the privacy practices of these sites.
The Site is not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under this age on the Site.
Access, Updates and Your Rights
Subject to applicable law, you may:
- have the right to access the personal data we have about you and receive a copy of that information;
- update or correct the information;
- object to the processing of your personal data
- delete your personal data from our database.
To exercise these rights, please contact us.
In order to help protect your privacy and maintain security, certain steps may be taken to verify your identity before granting you access to the information.
If you an EU resident, a charge may be applied before we provide a copy to you of any of your personal data that we maintain.