Are you ready for new challenges?
If you are eager to take an active role in driving the agenda and continually trying to find improvements both in the code and in the ways of working, HTEC is the right place for you. Your responsibilities will include software design and development, as well as communication with clients with the aim of understanding their business requirements and suggesting potential solutions.
- Working in an Agile, cross-functional team
- Ability to work independently
- Developing reusable and testable code
- Maintaining code and documentation
- Learning and adapting to new technologies
- Onboarding and mentoring junior colleagues
- Previous experience with Node.JS frameworks (Express, NestJS, Koa, Hapi)
- Understanding of asynchronous programming
- Knowledge about both Relational Databases and NoSQL Databases
- Experience in writing RESTful APIs and test writing
- Experience with Git
Bonus – previous work experience with:
- Microservice architecture
- Message bus – Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc.