We are looking for highly motivated individuals, team players with good organisational skills to work as iPhone app developers. At least one app on the iTunes App Store is a must.
You will be responsible for:
- Development of iOS and watchOS applications
- Co-operation with other development team members (e.g. project manager, web programmers, graphic designers, quality assurance) in the production of a finished product.
- Working with other iOS developers by practicing code review, pair programming and QA Sessions
- Maintain code quality by following the code standards. Write testable production code and unit tests.
- Interfacing with our Clients to define requirements, estimates and project timelines. Deal with clients data, feeds and designs.
You should have:
- 3+ years of experience in programming, especially experience in publishing apps to the App Store
- Strong OOP Skills and strong understanding of Swift and/or Objective-C and Xcode
- Excellent knowledge of the iOS SDK
- Coding standards and organizational programming skills are important
- Strong computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithmic complexity, compilation and build processes)
- Knowledge of web services, REST APIs
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies, Jira SaaS
- Experience with version control systems such as Git and Bitbucket
Good to have:
- Academic degree in the field of IT
- Experience with apps communicating with other devices (CoreBluetooth and ExternalAccessory frameworks)
- Experience with AppExtensions
- Experience with Unit tests
- Experience with watchOS and tvOS
- Experience with error handling frameworks like Crashlytics
What we offer:
- A permanent contract and a competitive salary
- Cutting edge projects, and direct cooperation with our international partners
- Rapidly growing, friendly and extremely pleasant working environment
- Fast personal development and a steep learning curve
- Individual health insurance
- Flat hierarchy and short decision paths
- Team events and sports activities
Apply for the position by sending your CV and Cover Letter written in English to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org